Cori is a smart, kind, gentle vet. My horses respond well to her. She is always professional and understands how much these animals mean to us owners.
Dr. Phinn is an outstanding vet and I recommend her to anyone that wants a professional, caring, thorough and practical partner to assure the optimal welfare of their horse!
Dr. Phinn communicates well with both adults and children explaining her treatment program so anyone can understand.
Dr. Phinn brings so much knowledge and compassion to her work. After our horse went through intensive colic surgery at Steinbeck Country Equine Hospital, Dr. Phinn took over full care of him. When Treasure suffered some complications related to the surgery, Dr. Phinn was at our barn within minutes thinking quickly on her feet to diagnose and treat him.
I found Dr Phinn to be reliable and very state-of the-art with her equipment and training. I have no reservations at all about recommending Cori as a vet. She cares about our pet as much as we do.
Dr. Phinn saved my horse's life. She refused to give up on her and stopped by daily to treat Nobella and encourage me to hang in there.
Looking for a great, friendly and affordable Vet? Coast Veterinary is Absolutely the best!!!
Welcome To Coast Veterinary Services
Your Partner In Keeping Your Horse Happy And Healthy
Coast Veterinary Services is a mobile practice that provides service to Santa Cruz County and the surrounding areas. We have dedicated ourselves to providing the highest quality progressive medicine available. We pride ourselves on offering these services with compassion to both the clients and patients. We promise to provide you with good communication and scheduling availability to ensure that your animal will get the quality care when they need it.
Call today to setup an appointment (831) 707-4050.
- House or Ranch calls
- Emergency care
- Good availability and client communication
- Lacerations and wound treatment
- Vaccination, including vaccine clinics and deworming
- Equine Dentistry
- Pre-purchase, annual and insurance examinations
- Lameness diagnostics, management and treatment
- Joint injections
- Nutritional management counseling
- Horse show veterinary support
- Digital Radiology
- Digital records
- Up-to-date on all the latest information and changes in veterinary medicine
- Access to advanced procedures such as stem cell therapy
- Preventative healthcare reminder cards
- Low stress handing techniques