At Coast Veterinary Services, we offer a variety of services to care for your horse.
- Ranch Calls to Santa Cruz county and surrounding area
- Preventative health care packages
- Complete exams
- Equine Dentistry
- Pre-purchase, annual and insurance examinations
- Lameness diagnostics, management and treatment
- Joint injections
- Emergency service
- Lacerations and wound treatment
- Nutritional management counseling
- Horse show veterinary support
- Digital Radiology
- Access to advanced procedures such as stem cell therapy
- Digital records
- Preventative healthcare reminder cards
- Low stress handing techniques
If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your animal, please contact us today.
Did you know that horses should have an oral examination every year?
Dr Phinn performs all dental floats using sedation, a power float, dental speculum, a dental head stand, and a light. An endoscopic camera is utilized when needed to image hard to see areas. A gentle technique is used to remove sharp enamel points, prevent heat damage and address fine details that were previously difficult with hand floats. The results is a balanced comfortable mouth for your horse.